Once you have downloaded the content you can take each icon and use the shortcut app to add the image to a shortcut you create.
1. Go to shortcuts application on your phone
2. Click the “+” icon at the top right corner
3. Click “Add Action”
4. Search for “Open App” action and select it.
5. You should see a bar with “Open App”, click on the blurred “App” box
6. Select the App for which you want to change the icon
7. At the top bar you should see a settings button, click it.
8. Select “Add to Home Screen”
9. Under “HOME SCREEN NAME AND ICON” tap on the shortcut icon
10. Select “Choose File”
11. You should see a “Zedge” folder, click it and find the folder containing all icons that you previously downloaded
12. Under “HOME SCREEN NAME AND ICON” change the name to the application’s name
13. Click “Add” in the top right corner
14. You should now see a new app with your selected icon on your homescreen (you may need to swipe to find the screen to which it was added)
15. Repeat with any application!