The instructions below are for Zoom, but the steps should be the same for most services that let you set custom backgrounds.
Since Android users can only set custom backgrounds on desktop computers, the first step is to get the wallpaper you've downloaded from your mobile device to your computer.
- Open the Photos app on your Android device
- Click the menu in the upper left hand corner
- Select "Device folders"
- Select "Download"
- Open the image you want to use
- Click the "share" icon in the lower left-hand corner
- Use the option of your choice to transfer the image from your device to your computer
- On your computer, sign in to the Zoom desktop client
- Click Settings
- Click "Virtual Background"
- Click the + button, then select "Add Image"
- Select the Zedge image from wherever you have saved it on your computer